Friday, April 25, 2014

Chanel Cruise 2014 Bags Collection

Chanel had released their Cruise 2014 collection, and I can't help but clap my hands in joy when I heard so. Chanel's Cruise collections have always been my favourite among the others, and it's mainly because the Cruise collection are mainly dominated by light, playful, pastel colours with gorgeously girly but adult-appropriate designs, and don't even get me started on the blue stripes and red linings! Navy blue and bright red are a couple matched by heaven.

So let's take a look at the pictures, shall we?
The Perfume Bag is my absolute favourite piece from this collection. Now I know what love at first sight feels like.
 This bag is incredibly similar to Karl Lagerfeld's Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag. It's no mystery, really - Karl is still Chanel's main designer.
 Back to the Chanel bags, shall we?
 The gold Chanel emblem on the handle? Beautiful.
 The Jersey and Lambskin Camera Case. Can we take a moment to admire the navy blue stripes?
The bag is awfully shaped like a picnic basket.

The Embroidered Accordion Bag. Classically black and white, this bag portrays both elegance and youth. Lovely.

NOW ON TO THE FLAP BAGS!

First up, the Red-Striped Flap Bag with Pearls.

I think it would look a lot better if the bag had more than one colour. But adding the pearls stepped up the bag to a whole new level of desirable.
 The Back-striped Flap Bag, also with pearl-studded chains. I prefer this over the red one.
 Jersey and Lamb Skin Flap Bag. This is so unique, but the lamb skin shouldn't have covered the whole bag that much. The bag is also available in black stripes and navy blue lamb skin.

 Herrington Quilting Lambskin Flap Bag. If you pay close attention, the colour isn't purely white; it's a very light shade of peach. Suitable for casual and semi-formal occasions. I am drooling so badly.
 Embroidered Flap Bag with Sequins and Pearls. It looks a little ethnic and vibrant. I am in this era where I dress a lot like a hippie, so I need this bag so very badly.


The Felt Flap Bag. Words can't describe how perfect the turquoise matches with the slight glitter. There's nothing better than shiny, turquoise Chanel Flap Bags, right?

My overall opinion of Chanel's Cruise 2014 Bag Collection is highly positive. From a young age, I've known that Chanel is the designer label that suits my style the most. Chanel made their designs innocently feminine, and while other designers failed combining contemporary sweetness with classic elegance, Chanel prevails. Not only succeeding in creating an embodiment of two different concepts, Chanel were also able to sneak in  character in their bags. Wearers can then make bold statements based on what they wear.

So, there's my review. Some of you may share the same opinions, some may not, and either way, thank you for reading my blog. Have a good night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment